We invite you to submit proposals for workshops to be held at IISH the day before the official conference on Wednesday 6 June.
The purpose of workshops is to provide a forum for teaching a specific method, tool, software, as well as to encourage in-depth discussion of various technical and application issues in the Digital Humanities. We are accepting proposals for both a half a day (3 hrs) or a full day (2 sessions of 3 hrs). We welcome proposals on topics that also address this year’s theme of Integrating Digital Humanities.
Proposals are to be submitted to the Organisation Committee at email@example.com, no later than 1 March 2018 23:59 CET. Submissions will be considered by the Organisation Committee based on relevance, the diversity of topics and available time slots.
Proposals should include the following:
- name and contact info of the workshop organisers(s), web address if applicable;
- a short description (max. 500 words) of the aim and content;
- expected number of participants;
- Preferred length of the workshop- starting and ending times;
- any special requirements;
- indicate if and where/when a version of the proposed workshop was held before